CaptureVue™ provides multi-format view, print, and mark-up capabilities enabling users to access, augment and collaborate on content real-time regardless of geographic location or desktop authoring application. Visualise and interact with 3D drawing space.
Features & Benefits
- Easily render 3D models in several modes including, e.g. shaded model, wire-frame, shaded wire, silhouette and hidden line removed.
- Spin, rotate and manipulate 3D models from any angle with standard, e.g. isometric and perspective, and user defined views.
- Colourise constituent components and save settings.
- Define light settings such as light direction, colour and type.
- Create user defined co-ordinate systems setting, e.g. origin position and orientation of axes etc.
- Transform constituent components by defining increments of rotation, scaling or translation along the x, y and z axis or set absolute transformations and save settings.
- Explode constituent components and save the redefined view.
- Manipulators enable selected parts to be dragged out of the way to quickly access hidden areas of the assembly.
- Quickly navigate through 3D model using the model tree displaying assemblies, sub-assemblies and parts.
- Perform precise measurements by snapping to edges, vertices, mid-edges and arc-centres to accurately measure angles, arcs, surface area and distances.
- Boundary representations (B-reps) are used to ensure exact measurements.
- Calculate exact minimum distance between vertices, edges, faces, bodies, parts and assemblies enabling proximity to other parts to be determined without guesswork.
- Section 3D model with user-defined section planes and export section edges as a separate file.
- Fill and measure sectioned areas including, e.g. edge length and surface area.
- Display mass properties for entire 3D model or its constituent components (e.g. centre of gravity, moments of inertia, inertia tensor etc), view attributes (e.g. name, visibility, colour transparency etc) and extents of the bounding box.
- Fly through model by defining the camera path and viewing angle for a period of time, ideal for demonstration purposes and to gain a clearer perception of the layout and spatial relationship between constituent components.
- Compare two versions of 3D model with automatic highlighting and colour-coding of elements that have been added, removed or remain unchanged.